L6B/U6B 2009/2010
Friday, November 13, 2009
1st and for Most
Dear Readers and 6Bians,
I am Chun Hui. I and Chern Jung had been try to get this blog the ebst it can be. Everyone say thanks to CJ for his hardwork to design and made out blog so cool!!!
"Screw people that think pig cannot fly..." We may be the underdogs among the 6th Form classes, our results maybe the worst, nevertheless, we are the most united, friendly and the best class.
I believe everyone will get flying colour result next year. So 6Bians. Gambateh!!!
And Everyone do come back and check the updates often.
Once again, 6Bians, thanks for making our class a whole piece.
I am Chun Hui. I and Chern Jung had been try to get this blog the ebst it can be. Everyone say thanks to CJ for his hardwork to design and made out blog so cool!!!
"Screw people that think pig cannot fly..." We may be the underdogs among the 6th Form classes, our results maybe the worst, nevertheless, we are the most united, friendly and the best class.
I believe everyone will get flying colour result next year. So 6Bians. Gambateh!!!
And Everyone do come back and check the updates often.
Once again, 6Bians, thanks for making our class a whole piece.
From Chun Hui
Labels: announcement
What?! It's Juz Another Random Post!
10:35 PM



