L6B/U6B 2009/2010
Monday, November 16, 2009
Gentle Reminder ~~
Well, Keh Hau here, u all know I tend to nag a lot...so...I'm gonna nag again....
Haha, reminder to those who didn't did well in the exam and those who thinks they are not good enough...please do take time for revision during this holiday...I know you all got a lot of stuff to do...But a little practise won't harm much, just don't lose touch with the subjects ...
Same goes with me .... let's work hard to show the teachers, especially Pn Wong that we can score well in the next term exam ...
Study Study Study Study Study Study ... XD ~~
Haha, reminder to those who didn't did well in the exam and those who thinks they are not good enough...please do take time for revision during this holiday...I know you all got a lot of stuff to do...But a little practise won't harm much, just don't lose touch with the subjects ...
Same goes with me .... let's work hard to show the teachers, especially Pn Wong that we can score well in the next term exam ...
Study Study Study Study Study Study ... XD ~~
Labels: study
What?! It's Juz Another Random Post!
11:41 PM



