L6B/U6B 2009/2010
Friday, October 1, 2010
Fail Rate decreased ...
Our class have been notorious for having the highest failing rate in the whole form ( no offence ) ...
But I am happy to point out that ... there has been improvement in the fail rate of our class for Chem and Bio ...
For chem the success passing rate have increased from 5 to 6 ppl ...
For bio, i am not reported of the statistic but i have heard that there are more than 80% passing rate .... which is good news ...
Sadly ... for maths ... it is a total fall back ... but the days are still long ...
I hereby wished all of U all the best and work hard for the coming STPM ...
I will be here assisting u all and myself for as much as I can ...
The Lovely ... Keh Hau ... ^^V
But I am happy to point out that ... there has been improvement in the fail rate of our class for Chem and Bio ...
For chem the success passing rate have increased from 5 to 6 ppl ...
For bio, i am not reported of the statistic but i have heard that there are more than 80% passing rate .... which is good news ...
Sadly ... for maths ... it is a total fall back ... but the days are still long ...
I hereby wished all of U all the best and work hard for the coming STPM ...
I will be here assisting u all and myself for as much as I can ...
The Lovely ... Keh Hau ... ^^V
What?! It's Juz Another Random Post!
6:39 AM



